Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's the Hap Happiest Season of All

Christmas shopping? I own you! I came, I shopped, I conquered. Amazon.com has done all the dirty work for me. Christmas was discounted, tax-free and shipping-free. I love my kids but I'm a cheap-o and if I can save money I'm going to do it. No Black Friday for me, even if it is online. Now where to hide the presents before I can wrap them...

Oh, and this is Ammon's first "official" letter to Santa. I think it's very well written. He has also decided that we need to leave out cookies and milk for the big guy this year.


Enough Christmas talk for now. I promise no more until after Thanksgiving. But I have already been working on a final design for our Christmas card this year. ;)

3 comments:

Autumn said...

such a cute letter!! I love that he wants a leaf blower! Too bad you moved, I would pay him to come and do our yard-- and GIVE him ours! ;)

Clarissa Jane said...

cutest. EVER!

The Smiths said...

Very cute letter! Amazon is dangerous. There are so many things I want. I love the free shipping, but unfortunately, I have to pay tax since they're based in Seattle. Still worth it, though!