Friday, February 13, 2009

The Big Four Year Old

Okay, so a week has passed since Ammon's 4th birthday and I am such a big slacker for not writing this sooner.  Not that anyone cares really.
But for those of you that started to read this and are still reading, here goes.  I am realizing how fast my life is going by.  I can't believe that my baby boy is already four!  In one more year he will be going to Kindergarten.  I remember the day he was born so vividly, it's something that I hope I never forget (because I seem to forget so many things in my life).  He is getting taller, smarter and more handsome every day.  I am so grateful that God has decided to trust me with one of his children; that he deems me worthy to be a mother.
I am thankful every day of my life that I have Ammon and that DJ and I have been blessed with the opportunity to raise him and take care of him.
Anyway, I am done now.

5 comments:

corilee said...

Happy Birthday Ammon!

Brianne said...

Happy birthday Ammon!!

ctarbet said...

Did you say, "not that anyone cares..."? Because I live to read blogs, I do care! Happy Birthday, Ammon! 4 years is a magic age when all of a sudden they are so much more capable than they were a week ago, responsibility starts to have meaning to them, and they begin to have the best conversations with you! Congrats on reaching this milestone!

Anonymous said...

I remember when he was so tiny! Crazy that he's 4!! We have to do dinner soon.. I'm not calling Jo this time.. I know she thinks I'm nuts. Your turn! :)

Anonymous said...

enjoy every minute - my baby will be 38 this year and it still seems like only yesterday he was born. If I could go back, i'd definitely spend more time enjoying life with him and a lot less time correcting every little thing.