In any case, just in case your were curious, yes we are still alive, yes we do still live in Mesa and no we are not pregnant. Ammon still goes to preschool and DJ still works at Phoenix Children's Hospital. He does get to start day shift in June, so I guess that's new news. I am ecstatic that he is going to be doing day shift. Ammon and I miss him a ton when he is not home with us at night.
My garden is growing in the back yard and I am excited to report that there are peas growing on the vines, tomatoes are growing, so are carrots, strawberries, cilantro, jalapenos and butter nut squash. I have yet to see a sprout from my green beans, zucchini and cucumbers (though the seed packages said, "guaranteed to grow"). Oh well. No one ever accused me of having a green thumb. If it wasn't for the automatic drip system they would all be dead by now I am sure. The less I touch the plants the better off they are. I'm just glad it doesn't work that way with my child. I'm glad that I can shower him with kisses and it doesn't kill him...well not yet anyway, he is only four. Maybe in about four or five more years it'll kill him so I better shower him now while there's still time. LOL
I hope everyone that reads this (regularly or irregularly seeing as I write these irregularly) is doing well. We have great friends and family and that's all we could ask for.
3 comments:
I think you would post more if you didn't have facebook. I find that I am more active on facebook than my blog. (I still have to update my blog because my mom would be angry if I didn't!) Please keep updating here too, I do check it every so often and love hearing/reading about your family!
I'm happy for the update!! I love hearing about your family. Believe me we know..No news is GOOD news. I am surprised that this site gives you issues. I've never had issues here on blogspot. I'll be sad if it's too much of a pain you wont post here anymore. What is your favorite updating site?
Oh, I'll still post on here Van. This blog stuff is too cute to let go of completely. :)
Post a Comment