At the end of May, for my birthday, DJ took us on a family trip to Disneyland. Now, normally I would never let DJ spend more than $50.00 for my birthday present, but considering the fact that it was a gift that we could all share and enjoy, there were not complaints from my end. It just makes it seem crazier that we are going again in December with my parents. My dad will be 60 years old in 2009 and he has never been to Disneyland. What the heck right? I mean going to Disneyland every six months sounds like a great plan right? It just means that DJ has to work a ton of overtime because my current job pays in hugs and kisses.
Anyway, Ammon had a ton of fun playing in the freezing cold water at Newport Beach.

After playing in the water we went to the Newport Beach Pier Restaurant. If you have not been there yet, I highly recommend it. It is at the end of the pier and we see dolphins every time and have seen seals as well. This picture of DJ and Ammon was taken in the restaurant.

After riding the Tower of Terror we ran in to Pluto. Notice where Ammon's hand is. The funny thing is, the succession of pictures has his hand closing tighter and tighter on my boob. I said something to him and I think Pluto might have gotten a bit embarrassed. Oops.

We got to ride on the pirate ship this time and not just the Mark Twain River Boat.

On my actual birthday we went and had dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. If you ever go to Disneyland, I totally recommend going there at least once for dinner. Ammon really loves Goofy.

And I am pretty sure he has a crush on Jasmine. Just look at the look on his face! Ha ha ha!!

Check out the difference between Ammon's and DJ's scores on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride.

Admittedly, Ammon did have a little bit of help from his mom. But Ammon's favorite thing is the Disneyland Monorail. The new red monorail was running, but not taking passengers yet. Oh well, maybe in December.

We spent almost a week in California and it was so nice!
I am not too clear on what happened in June around our house, so my guess is nothing exciting which is why I have nothing to report. Amber did have a baby boy though, on Father's Day (which also happened to be my dad's birthday).
This past Independence Day weekend we went to Heber, as usual, for their amazing July 4th fireworks spectacular. We spent time with family and had a great time. Next year we have to find a new place to watch the fireworks because the Brown's sold their house. Boo hoo. Oh well, I guess we have a good year to start planning for next year.
2 comments:
When were you guys at Disneyland? We may need to coordinate at some point in time and hook up out there. We'll also be there in December, hmmmmm. We do need to get together. We still haven't seen your house yet!
Goofy's Kitchen? Man, I gain like 10 lbs from there every time. It's great. I'm 21 years old and still get a kick out eating there with the characters.
Post a Comment