I do not feel like myself at all. I am sick most days (still at 15 weeks) and am still tired most of the time. I don't toss my cookies every day, but I did today and I am so done with it! I don't know if I am tired because I am old or what, but I can't seem to get off of my butt and out to the gym. I somehow have managed to gain only one or two pounds but I feel like I look like I have gained fifty. I would never wish this pregnancy away because we tried for so long just to get this way, but, enough with the being sick already...please?
I wonder if I would be having number two if number one had been this difficult. LOL
1 comment:
I was like that will ALL of mine! suck it up grl..and have 10 more, ur Mormon ya know. lol. Im totally kidding. If there's anything I can help you with..let me know.
I'm so sorry you feel so sick and yucky...
Post a Comment