Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Blessed Life

I just wanted to drop a little blog about how blessed I am. I was born to the two greatest parents on the planet. My sisters are the best sisters that anyone could ask for and my brother is the best brother in the world. We didn't have a lot growing up but my parents did the best they could and they still gave us everything. The most important things that they gave to us were their unconditional love and their knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They taught us how to love others and how to be charitable and giving to those people who needed it most. I am grateful every day for their love and understanding and the sacrifices they made for us.
I never thought life could get any better until I married my very best friend, my soul mate, my love. DJ has been such a true friend and a great husband and father. We celebrated our seven year wedding anniversary in December and I find myself falling in love with him more and more every day we are together. He has given me the opportunity to be a mother to the greatest and most adorable son anyone could have. My life has been blessed with so much joy, a little sadness, but overall amazing life experiences. I love my family so very much and I am thrilled that I get to spend the rest of eternity with them.

3 comments:

corilee said...

Awhhhh! You guys are so cute!

Clarissa Jane said...

i think i threw up in my mouth a little bit.

haha.

LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

We think you guys are AWESOME! You ooze love and graditude..it's really quite sick actually. :) Kidding..lets get together soon!