He surprised us on the day we got our iPhones so I took some pictures, with my iPhone, to prove it. At first, I was trying to convince Ammon to just stick his feet in and get his feet wet. Then I tried to convince him that he should get his legs wet and so on an so forth.
I did not have any idea that by the time we were ready to leave that he would actually be soaked from head to toe, that he would have no shirt on (Ammon hates taking his shirt off, even for swimming.), and that we would need to buy him some dry clothes for the ride home. If I did not have the pictures to prove it I would not believe it myself.
1 comment:
Where was this at? After what you've been telling us about Ammon and the water this is miraculous! When do we want to BBQ?
Post a Comment