Safari can’t open the page “http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=.....” because the server where this page is located isn’t responding.
Blah! It's so frustrating and I wonder if I am the only person that has this problem because everyone else I know (most everyone) that has a blog updates it frequently and I can't even access my blog "frequently".
Anyway, enough complaining, right? I have to blog about my birthday. Now, if you know me, you know I don't normally really care at all that I am having a birthday because I figure I'm going to get older no matter if I pay attention to my birthday or not. This year being my 33rd, I didn't feel that way and I really and truly enjoyed my own birthday for the first time in several years.
I was awakened in the morning to a birthday greeting from DJ and Ammon. I opened my gifts, which I totally love and am completely excited about. In fact all of the 118 photos and videos that I took that day were taken with my new favorite camera!
I am also happy to say that DJ got a great deal on it, so he told me 'cause I don't know how much it was. My other most favorite gift in the universe was my new vacuum that I got a few days before that and used three times the day I got it.
I am happy to say that we got a smoking deal on this as well. Thank you eBay and some crazy person that got rid of your Rainbow vacuum cleaner. It knocks the socks off of my Dyson!
I was informed that the CD was from DJ, the movie was from Hailey, the camera was from Ammon and the flowers were from Pennie. At least I think that's how the story went.
After charging the battery to the camera I went on a crazy photo and video spree around the house of course capturing Ammon doing the silly things he does best.
Captured Hailey just being cute.
My own feet.
And of course, the Swagger Wagon.
If you haven't already checked out the Swagger Wagon, you totally need to!
After DJ got up, because he had worked the night before, we went to Euro Cafe for dinner. Oh my gosh, I LOVE their feta fries and their avocado feta pita!! And of course I busted out the camera again to take some shots of the three greatest loves of my life.
After dinner we went to the AZ Mills Mall where I was promptly dropped off by myself to enjoy a pedicure.
Those tootsies definitely look better than they did earlier! After my relaxing and VERY enjoyable pedicure I caught up with my lovies and we went to the Sea Life Aquarium. It was amazing! I have never been to an aquarium before but I very much enjoyed this one. It was a bit pricey but it was really cool! I even got to touch a star fish and stayed far away from the stingray. If you want to know the stingray story sometime, just ask, it's a long one.
So I cropped the photo to get rid of the giant arm.
Turning 33 was great! I would definitely do this all over again!!




4 comments:
That video is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! I love seeing the updates and don't feel bad, I probably haven't updated my blog in at least a year. I think I may be done... Lol.
what!? you didn't want another shot in your butt for your 33rd?! best. story. ever!! hahaha
i'm glad you had a great birthday!!
(and i've been contemplating the swagger wagon -- mainly just because i LOVE those commercials!!) tee hee
LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday! What great pictures on that new camera. The kids are so cute and Ammon is getting so big!
You look GREAT, and your reverse psychology worked!
Post a Comment