Monday, March 3, 2008

Nothing new...

There is nothing exciting to report on our home front. The weather has been getting warmer and we have been enjoying more time outside. Ammon and I enjoy going to the gym every morning, except Saturday and Sunday, where I get to sweat a lot and he gets to play around with other kids. I have been working on completing a DVD for my friend Katie's wedding in a few weeks. I have also been trying to find some time to do some more digital scrap booking. My friend Tara next door showed me tons of fun stuff that I can do with Photoshop. I have been using Photoshop for years and never realized that I could make such cool things.
DJ has been working tons of hours at the hospital; it has been a really bad year for RSV and pneumonia. He will be working all weekends in March because one of the other supervisors is going to be out recovering from a surgery. I am really enjoying my job as a mom. I am still trying to figure it all put though. I have been a wife for over six years and a mom for just over three and I am still trying to domesticate myself. I am hoping that I will get better at it soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate this page!! It makes miss you and my bro-in-law and my nephew! I wanna cry now, so if you'll excuse me...

Homer Family said...

Val I am sure that You are a great mother. I seem to remember you have always been good at everything you do! We miss you and Hope we can all get together soon.