I have definitely needed to update this for some time. We lost our first blogspot because we changed our e-mail address and therefore could no longer access our other blog. It sucked anyway, you really aren't missing anything. Basically everything about us in the side title description bar. We are pretty boring people. We are, however, going to Disneyland in two weeks so hopefully we will have some way cute pictures to share. Until then, you get to view the ones that I have recently taken while playing around with our new camera.
Ammon is definitely getting much bigger than the last time most of you might have seen him. He is ornery and spoiled...but that's why we love him. I have told him though, that he may be spoiled but he is not going to be a brat, and I mean that too!!! He is getting so smart. He loves to count and read books. He mostly likes to read books about trucks and trains. He especially likes to fingerpaint. He has his own art gallery in our living room for all to see who visit our home.
DJ works many hours at the hospital, but that is how I am able to stay home and not have to work. I love being a mom so much I don't know how I ever went back to work to begin with...but I did and now we have a house and some other things (that we don't really need) that we worked hard for.
Until I update this the next time...I hope you enjoy this update.
No comments:
Post a Comment